Saturday, January 15, 2011
Night Blog
Usually I blog in the morning, but I thought that I would do something different today, and blog at night.There's a brainstorm for ya huh? well I had some good news today, but like all things it seems like lately it was really too good to be true, so I just went with it, and made the most of what I was given today.Tomorrow the red devils of Manchester United will again do waht they do best.I'm looking forward to that, and I'm looking forward to cooking my first sunny side up egg which will be part of my beans on toast english breakfast.I'm watching a show about Jonestown, and that nut Jim Jones.People like that are very dangerous because anybody that has the power to influence someone in such as a way to where there is nothing that they wouldn't do on his command or in the name of his beliefs without question well that is a person that has control of others, and those people have lost themselves therefore they believe in the person no matter what.That's the way I see it from what I have seen, and read about persons such as this man, and there have been others throughout time that have had this same power over people.A rational person needs to see the reality in their lies, and not follow them then they will be powerless to control the hearts, and souls of others to do his bidding, and abide by his will.This blog didn't start out to discuss or dissertain about the late so called reverend Jones, but since I was watching it I thought I would include my feelings, and insight into the type of person he was,and the power of one man to influence others.Besides that it's saturday things are hopefully looking better, and this will be a far better year than 2010 was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment