Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Day

While I'm waiting for the coffee to finish a few thoughts for this rainy Monday morning.First off what the hell is wrong with the Lakers? that was a terrible performance last night.It's raining in L.A. but I love it so that's cool I just hope it clears up somewhat before I have to go to the doctor's later on today to see how my post surgery stuff is going on.Then I need to pay some bills that seems to be an ongoing, and never ending process.Just when I think I'm all caught up here they come again! what the heck is up with that.I read that there is a group here in the U.S. that claim May 21 will be the end of days, well they obviously have their bible miscalculated.If they would have read the good book correctly it says actually I believe God himself says that NO man will know when the time is here, and also all of the things that dictate when the time is near or short have yet to happen.This just shows how a good salesman can convince people to believe in what he is saying, and then act on those thoughts that is how several people throughtout time, and around the world have either made this a better or worse place to live.We only have one world in the immortal words of Rodney King "can't we all just get along"

No comments:

Post a Comment