Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update

Well. I thought I had a job, but now I'm not so sure.Other than that I'm still sending out resumes, and trying to get something going I have to get out of this mess, and soon.This is very depressing to be sitting around waiting for something to happen, and also trying to make things happen, but that's the way of it I guess for now.I know one thing after I get back to it this will never happen to me again because I will go anywhere to make sure I can take care of the kids, and myself, and everything else that I need to take care of.I keep telling myself that there is no reason why I should be sitting here in this situation, but things will get better, and I'm very hopeful that they will turn around shortly.Actually I'm hoping to hear something from someone soon, very soon in fact.I need to go and run some errands as well, and take care of some bills that just seem to be never ending.I don't know if I'm complaining or writing or both? I think both.There should be a very entertaining basketball game on this evening, and I think the kids will be with me so that should be interesting.I might have to plan for dinner with them.Good thing there are five dollar pizzas available!

No comments:

Post a Comment