Sunday, January 2, 2011
My Blog
Wow! I finally got one of these.I was wondering where I could comment about things, and not run out of space.Twitter is cool, and I really like it, but you can only comment so much the same with facebook, but sometimes if u like to write like I do,and have lots of thoughts that get in your head at the same time you need more room so this is perfect.Ijust hope my grammatical skills hold out while I start on this blog journey, and I hope people enjoy what I have to blog about which will mostly consist of people,politics,religion,business,sports,music,and of course my own personal thoughts on many subjects.Oh, also travel I love to travel, but I really can't go very far right now due to lets just say financial constraints (I'm broke!) Lets see how this goes. I have to start on my second cup of coffee now, and find some people to read these words!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment