Well today is Wednesday, and so far so good except for the damn coffee, but when I get back to work one of the first things I intend to do is buy some real coffee, and have a big ol' steak dinner with all the trimmings.I have a possible opportunity, but there is a catch there's always a catch isn't there.The catch is the hair would have to go temporarily.I'm not too worried about that because it grows back, but I need a job,and some money so I think it will make a comeback later after my wallet has made a comeback.Hopefully I'll know today.I've posted some pictures that I took of the morning sunrise.I need to make another cup of this not so good coffee, and get the day going with some breakfast, and I need to make a few calls to get things in order.



No comments:
Post a Comment