Friday, February 18, 2011

I didn't realize it's been so long since I blogged, but since I have new followers on twitter I thought I would put up a quick one so if you guys wanted you could follow what I have to say in more than 140 words, and also with retweets.I was really disappointed today with some not so great news regarding my work situation so I was a lot upset about that especially since I thought I had something all wrapped up, but you know what they say the best of ideas sometimes come crashing down in flames as did mine.The weekend is upon us, and I will be watching my boys the lads from Manchester United if they are playing I need to check the schedule to see if their on this weekend.It rained today, and it's supposed to rain tomorrow so I will be indoors, well wait I'm always indoors because I don't care for the sun much which is rather odd considering I live in Los Angeles.Well time to call it a night, and go watch a movie then some shut eye waht a terrible disappointing day today was, but it's over, and now it's on to the weekend.Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment