Friday, March 18, 2011
Friday Blog
I have been ignoring my blog, but since I'm in twitter jail this would be a good time to say a few words.The twitter followers is growing by the day, and I really appreciate all of those people, and companies that are following me, and my thoughts or just saying random things.It's amazing how you can get things out today.I'm still having drama on multiple fronts, and trying to deal with all that has come to fruition is not easy by any means, I wouldn't want anybody to go through what I have been through in the last year, but it looks like a new dawn is approaching rapidly, and I for one can't wait until it gets here.It could even be today, but things are progressing, and moving along so I have lots of hope for the next couple of weeks if not sooner for something to finally happen, then all of the other domino's that I have looking at will fall, and things will finally begin to right themselves.Things will be different, and this will be a new chapter in my life.It's hard to let go of the past, but sometimes we need to go with the changes even though we don't always understand the reason why these things are happening to us we just have to have faith.Everyone have a great weekend a safe Friday, and look out, and take care of each other.Pray for all those less fortunate those in need, and those suffering that they too will see a better tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment